River Xingu, Pará, Brazil
What we do
Practically since inception, TYPSA has participated in all the phases of numerous hydroelectric projects, from identifying sites and conducting resource studies, to construction management and commissioning. Our experience was consolidated further in 2009, when the Group incorporated its Brazilian sister company, Engecorps, responsible for major projects not only in Brazil but also in other Latin American countries for both public and private sector clients. Engecorps’ flagship project is the technical assistance provided to the Belo Monte Hydroelectric Power Plant, the third largest in the world.
TYPSA Group’s services in the field of hydroelectric power go beyond design and construction supervision, since we can offer all the support needed for comprehensive Construction Project Management.
- Preparation of technical specifications for civil work bidding processes and requests for proposals from suppliers and manufacturers of electrical, electromechanical and hydro-mechanical equipment.
- Technical assistance in civil works bidding and contracting.
- Technical assistance in commissioning and purchasing from equipment suppliers.
- Technical assistance in negotiating financing.
- Construction details designs.
- Works inspection and supervision. Quality and safety control.
- Management, planning and cost control.