What we do
Health and Safety
Since 1997, TYPSA’s Health and Safety Unit has actively participated in all the company’s fields of activity. Our health and safety teams have become highly specialised as a result, taking TYPSA to a market-leading position.
The Unit’s team of expert engineers and architects provides specialised health and safety services for a broad variety of works and facilities, both for public and private clients, at national and international levels. Expertise combined with technical and legal advice from other company Divisions and Departments, brings high added value to our work, ensuring excellent results and assuring client confidence and security.
- Integral Health and Safety (H&S) Management.
- Health and Safety Plans /Files.
- Health and Safety Coordination at the design phase.
- Health and Safety Coordination at the construction phase.
- Health and Safety Audits at the design and construction phase.
- Technical and Legal Advisory Services for Health and Safety. Due Diligence.
- Technical and legal advice on health and safety. Judicial appraisals.
- Health and Safety training.
- Health and Safety software development.