WARNING: THE ENGLISH VERSION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS FOR PURELY INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. SHOULD ANY CONTRADICTION ARISE BETWEEN THE ENGLISH VERSION AND THE SPANISH VERSION, THE LATTER SHALL ALWAYS PREVAIL. Data protection policy Who is responsible for processing the data? Identity: TÉCNICA Y PROYECTOS, S.A. (TYPSA) A28171288 Postal address: C/ Gomera, 9 – San Sebastián de los Reyes – 28703 Madrid Tel: 917227300 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Why do we process your personal data? TÉCNICA Y PROYECTOS S.A processes personal data for a variety of purposes which include management, administration, accounting, tax, employment, professional and contact. We also process your data to send you commercial communications regarding our services. How long do we keep your data? The length of time that personal data is stored depends on the client, partner/supplier and employee. In any case, data will be stored for the shortest time possible and can be kept up to:
- 4 years: Social Law Infringements and Sanctions (social security obligations, registration, deregistration, contributions, salary administration…); Arts. 66ff. General Tax Law (account books…);
- 5 years Art. 1964 Civil Law Code (personal actions without a specific time bar)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Law Code (accountancy, bookkeeping…)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
- __utmz _ga _gat (Google Analytics): Type: Third party. Purpose: These cookies collect information about a user’s browsing habits in order to identify traffic sources and other similar statistical data. They do not obtain details of user names and surnames or the specific postal address from where they connect. For more information, go to: Google Analytics Google privacy centre: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/