What we do
Culture / Education
Buildings for the culture and education sector include a wide variety of typologies and performance levels, offering a flexibility which allows us to adapt to the latest advances in education and technology. Our experience includes technologically complex projects, university campus upgrades and schools. We work alongside our clients during the complete life cycle, integrating new ICT /LKT technologies to build smart universities and learning spaces for the 21st century.
- Master Plan. Strategic and functional studies for existing and newly built campuses.
- Design and planning from conceptual phase to commissioning.
- Urban integration and access networks.
- Energy efficiency and flexibility in academic infrastructure and facility design.
- Designed by multidisciplinary teams that go beyond conventional engineering.
- BIM implemented throughout the design phase and applied in the operational phase.
- Proprietary asset management tools.
Head of Division
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Santa Cruz de la Zarza, Toledo. Spain
San Agustín de Guadalix, Madrid
Basque Country, Spain