What we do
Technology / Science / Industry
Considerable technical skill is required when designing buildings to accommodate technology and research in order to ensure a favourable environment for developing innovative and efficient solutions. Resources must be optimised for industrial and logistics buildings where efficient operation is critical and sustainability criteria are stricter.
- Developing technological spaces and facilities: data centres, technology and research centres, particle accelerators, etc.
- Designing and managing industrial and logistics buildings.
- Designing for Tier IV data centre classification.
- Integrating industrial processes in the design brief.
- Designing sensitive spaces in technological environments.
- Offering specialised expertise in security systems.
- Optimising operational flow in logistics buildings.
- Conducting traffic analyses and mobility simulations.
- Optimising loading and unloading areas.