What we do
Thanks to our considerable experience in new-build and refurbished corporate offices and mixed-use complexes, we can operate in new working environments combining technical innovation, space optimisation and quality and user comfort.
In 2006, TYPSA won the AEDIP award for its Grupo Santander Financial City, a complex spanning over 500,000 sqm and 150 ha which marked a milestone in the design of corporate campuses.
- Assisting the investor or developer across all the asset phases, from due diligence, analysis and design to project and facility management.
- Innovative solutions, reducing operating costs and enhancing the overall quality of our offices.
- A multidisciplinary, 360-degree approach for different visions and bespoke solutions.
- Strategies and techniques applied to reduce energy consumption, extend the life of the building and increase profitability.
- Fundamental sustainability and energy efficiency principles complemented with tools designed to improve aspects such as ventilation, safety, energy and fluid strategies, and the durability of materials.
Head of Division
San Agustín de Guadalix, Madrid