CHINCHAYOTE AND SAN MARCOS WIND FARMS
San Marcos: 13.2 MW with 4 V117/3.3 MW WTG
220/34.5 kV air insulated generation substation (AIS). Seven bay ring configuration, one 60 MVA power transformer and 3 collector lines.
– Detailed engineering of the internal roads and the assembly platforms.
– Review of the civil and electrical engineering for the construction of the MV collector system, the power substation and the interconnection to the electricity grid.
– Supervision of the construction and quality control management of the civil and electrical works of the wind farm and its MV collector system, the power substation and the works for interconnection to the electricity grid.
– Monitoring and supervision of the management of the on-site concrete plant, validation of the mix designs and concreting procedures.
– On-site geological work: approval of the bottom of the excavation and validation of slope containment measures.
– Environmental management and supervision of the environmental measures to be implemented by the main contractor during the construction phase of the project.