La Rioja, Spain
Ebro River Basin Authority, Ministry for Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge
EUR 79.8 million
First dam in the world (without considering those in South Africa) fully constructed with IV-RCC. Until 2023 it was the world’s highest dam of its category.
Construction engineering support services:
– Supervision and geometric, qualitative and quantitative control of the works.
– Proposed amendments.
– Elaboration of construction and detailed plans.
– Definition of the Immersion Vibrated RCC (IV-RCC) (roller compacted) mix by means of laboratory tests completed with the subsequent construction of a test slab on the left abutment of the cofferdam.
– Preparation of reports on compacted concrete, geology and geotechnics, hydrology, auscultation, hydromechanical equipment and the environment.
– Quality control of materials and equipment.
– Health and safety coordination.
– Monitoring of the loading of the dam.
International recognition for the Enciso Dam
The Enciso dam, in which TYPSA has provided construction engineering support services for the Ebro River Basin Authority, has been awarded the International Milestone RCC...