CLIMATE RESILIENCE OF THE COSTA VERDE HOSPITAL
The complex is comprised of 3 buildings: the hospital care facility, the medical centre, and the parking area. With a total area of 5,500 m2, it is located on a plot of 5 ha, in Puerto Caimito, Chorrera District, West Panama Province.
Risk analysis of climate change, as well as adaptation and resilience measures for its design and build:
– Analytical study of historical and current climate trends
– Analytical study of regionalized climate scenarios based on IPCC scenarios
– Analysis of vulnerability and climate risks
– Design of adaptation measures for the identified climate risks
– Cost-benefit analysis of the measures
– Action plan with prioritized measures based on technical and economic criteria.