What we do
Roads and highways
Road and highway engineering services, including design and construction supervision, are long-established practice areas at TYPSA Group. More than 24,000 km of road and highway designs and studies, and more than 16,000 km of construction supervision, endorse our knowledge and experience at global level.
TYPSA’s technical teams focus on three key aspects: quality in planning, skill in production and the pursuit of an optimal design, ever mindful of reducing construction costs and improving construction procedures. Our solutions provide the optimum response to each project’s unique requirements, whether for a prior feasibility study or participation in consortia and Public-Private Partnerships.
Our road infrastructure designs address environmental and social aspects aligned with sustainability criteria, to ensure better construction processes by applying environmentally friendly measures. Our designs also offer highly innovative solutions requiring enhanced technical and technological skills.
Our many design and supervision references for urban roads, interurban roads, slow ways and motor sport facilities attest to our ability to undertake any type of project.
- Preliminary feasibility and informative studies
- Feasibility studies
- Strategic plans
- Environmental and mitigation studies
- Social impact studies and public participation
- Traffic demand studies
- Economic-financial investment studies
- Concession and PPP assessment
- Design and programme management and coordination
- Concept designs
- Preliminary designs
- Alignment and detailed designs
- Preparation of bidding documents
- Tender and contract award support
- Land acquisition management
- Specialised technical assistance to infrastructure managers
- BIM implemented throughout the design phase for use in construction and operation phases.
- Construction supervision
- Health and safety coordination
- Environmental control laboratory
- Project and construction management
- Operation and maintenance management
Head of Division
São Paulo, Brazil
Eastern region of Paraguay
Santa Cruz de la Zarza, Toledo. Spain
Madrid and Segovia. Spain
Stockholm region, Sweden
Santiago de Chile, Chile
Riverside, California. USA.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Girona, Granada and Valencia, Spain
Southern area of Valencia Province, Spain