What we do
Power transmission & distribution
Many of the projects across TYPSA Group’s range of specialist fields cannot operate without electricity. Since its early days, TYPSA has been successfully designing electrical transmission and distribution systems to provide comprehensive solutions wherever they are required. Over the years, we have accumulated more than 400 electrical infrastructure project references worldwide through our railway projects, metros, hydroelectric plants, processing plants, urban developments and renewable energy projects.
Our experienced electrical engineering teams combine the skills required to address the wide range of services that are essential to the demands of global electricity development, providing expertise in feasibility studies, schematic, preliminary and detailed designs, and construction management.
- Engineering for high voltage overhead lines and underground cables.
- Studies of alternative cable routes.
- Environmental studies.
- Substation engineering services.
- Network integration studies.
- Transformers and power delivery.
- Control and telecommunications architecture.
- Geotechnical investigation and earthing systems.
- Factory AcceptanceTests.
Head of Division
Head of Department
Bahía Blanca, Argentina
State of Coahuila, Mexico
Bahía, Pernambuco, Sergipe and Alagoas Divisions. Brazil