Provinces of Alicante, Castellón, Tarragona, Teruel and Valencia. Spain
What we do
Integrating accumulated experience with technological innovation is essential for planning and managing natural resources and is especially important in the case of forest engineering.
We can contribute significant added value to forestry based on more than 20 years in the field, during which we have managed more than 80,000 hectares, prepared numerous designs and supervised a significant number of forest hydrology projects.
- Woodland management.
- Forest resource management planning.
- Hydrological and forest restoration.
- Forest fire prevention.
- Forest certification.
- Forest tracks and paths.
- Trails and recreation areas.
- Biomass and CO2 fixation studies
- Hunting and fungi management plans.
- Technical forest management plans.
- Forest fire prevention plans.
- Health and safety supervision and coordination for forest hydrology and environmental works.
Head of Division
Valencia Regional Government, Spain
Gandia, Valencia. Spain
The entire Spanish territory.