Mexico City, Mexico
What we do
Residential buildings have been at the core of TYPSA’s architectural activity since the 1980s. Creating homes that are simultaneously functional, beautiful and a pleasure to use is a challenge that also extends to the comfort, social use and sustainability of materials and construction processes.
New technologies, such as BIM, cater to the demands and requirements of twenty-first century residential buildings.
We rise to the challenge of designing beautiful, functional homes that are a pleasure to live in; efficiency, user-comfort, security and sustainability being key goals.
- In-house architectural and engineering services. Design coordination and efficiency.
- Participating from the design stage through to project management and construction supervision.
- Latest technologies: Domotics, sustainability, energy efficiency and BIM.
- Experience in all typologies: tower blocks, single-family homes, semi-detached houses and housing developments.
- International presence and experience working with prestigious architects.