What we do
TYPSA’s wide experience in infrastructure for transport projects, developing numerous large airport terminals and over 500 km of metro lines, nearly 600 km of tram lines, almost 17,000 km of railway lines, more than 600 stations and land transport stops, makes it the best candidate to undertake the architectural design.
- Transport hubs: Metro and railway stations, airport and port terminals, light metro and bus stations and transport interchanges.
- Integrating different transport modes with each other and into the city.
- Integrating transport modes with existing stations.
- Dimensional planning of transport terminals.
- Evaluating and sizing passenger and traffic flows.
- Flexible and efficient design combining various services, ranging from architecture to highly specialised engineering.
Head of Division
Sao Paulo, Brasil
United Arab Emirates