What we do
When it comes to adopting an appropriate strategy that will extend the useful life of an asset, proper infrastructure management is key.
Different infrastructure elements require accurate and continuous analysis in order to monitor them as they age and assess the improvements and adaptations needed for the various technical, economic and social goals pursued, which include optimised maintenance and quality of service.
Our worldwide presence and multidisciplinary experience in all infrastructure phases, enhance our response and ensure our independence, objectivity and proactive attitude.
- Due diligence and technical, contractual and risk analysis for funding and project acquisition processes.
- Evaluation of the technical, economic and financial feasibility of any investment project.
- Design analysis and studies, and Operation and Maintenance follow-up.
- Evaluation, inventories, inspections, and condition, quality-of-service and functionality audits.
- Asset rehabilitation analysis and studies.
- Pavement studies.
- Road safety studies.
- Risk identification and analysis.
- Asset management system applications.
- Peer review and value engineering.
- Offer analysis.
Head of Division
Santa Cruz de la Zarza, Toledo. Spain
Emiratos Arabes Unidos
Province of Concepción, between the towns of Coronel and Tres Pinos. Chile
Ayeyarwady River, Myanmar
Girona, Granada and Valencia, Spain
Southern area of Valencia Province, Spain
Hubei province, China