What we do
PPP advisory and economic studies
We provide the services to evaluate the administrative, technical, economic and financial viability of an investment project, enabling us to offer support to stakeholders across the board in PPP processes and project structuring.
Our relevant experience in PPP processes and project structuring, whether pursuing an overall approach or a focus on specific points, is guaranteed by experts and enhanced by the significant volume of work we have completed in a multitude of scenarios and situations from a number of different perspectives. The loyalty and trust of governments, financial entities and concessionaires endorse the validity of this experience.
The main fields of activity in economic and financial consulting include financial evaluation of projects (industrial or infrastructure), financial models for concession projects, exploring the possibilities for Project Finance and/or PPP schemes, and socio-economic feasibility assessments (Cost – Benefit analysis, Cost – Effectiveness analysis…). TYPSA has provided services in these fields for projects backed by the EU, the World Bank and the Inter-American Development Bank, in sectors such as transport, energy and water, both nationally and internationally and particularly in Africa, Asia, Europe and America.
- Preliminary and feasibility studies.
- Evaluation of the technical, economic and financial feasibility of investment projects.
- Cost-benefit analysis.
- Technical structuring.
- Demand and mobility studies.
- Due diligence and technical, contractual and risk analysis in project financing and acquisition processes.
- Design analysis and studies, operation and maintenance monitoring.
- Condition, quality of service and fitness-for-purpose evaluations, inventories, inspections and audits.
- Risk identification and analysis.
- Peer review and value engineering.
- Analysis and evaluation of environmental (including compliance with Equator Principles and climate change aspects), social and gender constraints, estimating the potential consequences.
- Design and construction management and supervision.
- Bid analysis.
José Laffond Yges
Head of Division
Head of Division
Casablanca, Settat, Fes, Meknes, Morocco
Detroit & Alabama, USA
Ayeyarwady River, Myanmar
Province of Concepción. Chile
Hubei province, China