What we do
Environmental and social assessment
Fostering sustainable development entails designing solutions that pursue environmental, socio-economic and cultural sustainability at all stages of the project cycle. At TYPSA an environmental, multidisciplinary and highly experienced team has been working to this end for more than 30 years, in close coordination with other technical disciplines and specialist fields.
Our environmental experience has served to enhance our performance in very diverse natural, socio-economic and cultural environments (both national and international); in many different kinds of studies, from assessment and integration, inventories and natural resource management reports to regional and land use planning etc.; and not forgetting the whole range of infrastructure – transportation, water, energy, buildings, etc.
Our work adapts and responds to the needs of all the different project cycle stakeholders – developers, financial backers, consultants and contractors – providing services, among others, for:
- Strategic Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Assessment and compensation for Natura 2000 sites.
- Environmental integration as part of the final design, designing mitigation measures and including aesthetics and landscape planning.
- Environmental monitoring during construction.
- Noise level forecasts and acoustic protection designs.
- Environmental management plans.
- Environmental due diligence.
Head of Division
Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
Eastern region of Paraguay
La Rioja, Spain
Mesa, Arizona. USA
Orange County, California. USA
United Arab Emirates
Phoenix, Arizona. USA
Navarre and Aragon, Spain.
Gran Canaria, Spain